Husky Outdoor Drinks Chiller 190L Black ALF-C2-BLK-840
Specification Sheet (Click Here)
Dimensions: Please refer to Specification Sheet for cut out dimensions
Features: The Husky Double Glass Door Alfresco Bar Drinks Chiller in Black is a premium solution to help you enjoy and serve any ice cold beverage during the Australian summer.
Ideal for any outdoor bar, restaurant, cafe or any other outdoor entertaining area, the Husky Alfresco range is built to the highest quality and is designed to work effectively in a sheltered outdoor environment making it the ideal companion during the summer months.
With a range of superior features including a high quality body and handle, internal LED lighting, a stainless steel compressor base plate and digital temperature display the ALF range of outdoor alfresco bar Drinks Chiller is the most premium drinks refrigerator range offered by Husky.
- Mullion heater on the glass exterior frame to prevent condensation build up.
- 12 Month Warranty on parts and labour guaranteeing peace of mind and value for money.
- Designed specifically for outdoor usage in temperatures allowing this bar Drinks Chiller to be capable of keeping your drinks cold in an outdoor environment in the Australian summer.
- A large 190 litre capacity provides drinks storage and refrigeration for an event of any size.
- An integral lock at the bottom of the door offering security to the contents of the bar Drinks Chiller.
- Pressure injected foam insulation.
- Self closing double-glazed glass hinged door.
- Complete high quality exterior and handle with a black finish.
- Interior LED illumination for clear visibility that can be controlled by an on/off switch.
- Auto defrost with self-evaporating drop tray.
- Digital temperature display which helps to make controlling the temperature within the Drinks Chiller simple.
- Temperature can be adjusted between 0ºC – 10ºC allowing versatility for a range of beverages.
- Adjustable feet to allow for level positioning on uneven floors and the height of the unit can be modified to make the unit fit seamlessly into cabinetry.
- 4 x fully heavy duty chrome shelves which can be adjusted at 11mm intervals (extra can be purchased for an additional cost)
- Stainless steel compressor base plate
- Total Capacity (Gross): 190 Litres
- Total Capacity (Net): 173 Litres
- Power Input: 220W
- Voltage/Frequency: 220v/50hz
- Temperature Range (°C): 0 to 10
- Energy consumption: 4.45 Kwh/24h
- Temperature Control: Electronic
- Shelves: 4 x adjustable (extra can be purchased for an additional cost)
- Feet: 2 (adjustable from the front)
- 330mL Bottle Loading Capacity: 190
- Door Hinge Location (Left to Right): Left, Right
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Length of Cable: 150cm (+/- 10cm)
- Net Weight: 83kg
- Depth with Door Open: 1043mm
- Product Dimensions: (h) 845-860mm x (w) 865mm x (d) 520mm (includes the door handle)
- Cut Out Dimensions: (h) 865-885mm x (w) 905mm x (d) 550mm
Note: The Husky back bar and ALF bar Drinks Chiller range require a minimum 50mm of clearance behind the unit when integrated into cabinetry to encourage ventilation to the motor.
Door hinges are not reversible
Please Note: All deliveries are completed by non-tailgated vehicles. Customers will need to arrange the unloading of any products from these vehicles on their own behalf. All deliveries are made to street level, loading dock or kerb side. Products will not be delivered up stairs, lifts or ramps. Please advise us if you require a tailgated vehicle to lower this product from the truck as this will incur an additional delivery fee.
Manufacturer's Warranty (conditions apply): 12 Month Warranty
DELIVERY POLICIES: Brands Direct Online deliver to all Australian Capital Cities and Major Regional Centres. However, a surcharge may apply for WA, NT, TAS & some Remote and Regional Areas, please contact us with your Address (postcode included), Contact Number and Email before your purchase to confirm the delivery cost. This will prevent any additional invoices in relation to excess courier costs that must be paid prior to delivery. Please take into consideration the following delivery conditions: Delivery is Monday to Friday 9AM to 5PM ONLY, DELIVERY IS TO DOOR ONLY and buyer must be available to accept delivery and assist driver in unloading, the delivery driver will not carry large items up or down stairs. Alternatively, you may authorise for the goods to be left on the premises without a signature. If the buyer is not at home at delivery time, a note will be left with the connote and courier details. The buyer must contact the freight company directly and arrange for collection or re-delivery. In the instance of re-delivery, an additional surcharge may apply. Out of Stock Products: We hold a wide range of stock in many warehouses around Australia with daily replenishment deliveries from all of our suppliers. If for some reason we cannot get your order within the promised time frame, we will contact you within 24-48 hours and advise you with an updated ETA. We will also recommend an alternative product.