Kleenmaid Cooktop Ceramic 60cm Black CCT6020
Specification Sheet (Click Here)
Dimensions: 590mm (w) x 52mm (h) x 520mm (d)
Please refer to Specification Sheet for specific dimensions
Features: 100% Australian Owned.
CT6020 is a 60cm Ceramic Cooktop with Stainless Steel graphics and ‘C’ shape edges.
Sensor Touch Controls give easy access to 4 Hi Light elements with rapid boost start up and 4 Cooking Zones (6000W power) with 9 Power Levels.
Safety features of this cooktop include Individual Residual Heat Indicators, Auto-Stop (in case of accidental start, long absence, overflow, or overheating) and a child safety lock.
All this cooking power comes with Kleenmaid's 5 year warranty and much more.
- Ceramic glass with stainless steel graphics
- 4 Hi Light elements with rapid boost start up
- Front “Touch control”
- Glass Flush Mounted
- Glass Surface Mounted
- Residual heat indicators: a safety sensor indicating surface is hot to touch
- Easy access servicing: provides access to working parts from below to avoid removing from bench when servicing
- Traditional styling
- ‘C’ shaped edges
- Touch control with direct access to nine heating levels
- Child safety lock
- 4 cooking zones
- Auto-Stop in case of accidental start, long absence, overflow, over temperature
- Glass Flush Mounted: Yes
- Glass Surface Mounted: Yes
- Power Levels: 9
- Power supply (V/Hz): 220-240V~
- Front left element (W): 1800 W zone
- Rear left element (W): 1200 W zone
- Rear right element (W): 1800 W zone
- Front right element (W): 1200 W zone
- No. of Elements: 4
Manufacturer's Warranty (conditions apply): 5 Year Warranty.
DELIVERY POLICIES: Brands Direct Online deliver to all Australian Capital Cities and Major Regional Centres. However, a surcharge may apply for WA, NT, TAS & some Remote and Regional Areas, please contact us with your Address (postcode included), Contact Number and Email before your purchase to confirm the delivery cost. This will prevent any additional invoices in relation to excess courier costs that must be paid prior to delivery. Please take into consideration the following delivery conditions: Delivery is Monday to Friday 9AM to 5PM ONLY, DELIVERY IS TO DOOR ONLY and buyer must be available to accept delivery and assist driver in unloading, the delivery driver will not carry large items up or down stairs. Alternatively, you may authorise for the goods to be left on the premises without a signature. If the buyer is not at home at delivery time, a note will be left with the connote and courier details. The buyer must contact the freight company directly and arrange for collection or re-delivery. In the instance of re-delivery, an additional surcharge may apply. Out of Stock Products: We hold a wide range of stock in many warehouses around Australia with daily replenishment deliveries from all of our suppliers. If for some reason we cannot get your order within the promised time frame, we will contact you within 24-48 hours and advise you with an updated ETA. We will also recommend an alternative product.