Kleenmaid Cooktop Ceramic 90cm Black CCT9030
Specification Sheet (Click Here)
Dimensions: 900mm (w) x 52mm (h) x 520mm (d)
Please refer to Specification Sheet for specific dimensions
Features: 100% Australian Owned.
Kleenmaid’s CCT9030 is a 90cm built in ceramic cooktop of arsenic free glass with premium finished bevelled edges and quartz grey graphics, which can be either glass flush or glass surface mounted to suit your preference and kitchen design.
It has electronic sensor touch controls with 9 heating levels, 5 cooking zones including an extended zone and a triple zone providing versatility in the cooking areas used, five timers on each zone and an egg timer.
This ceramic cooktop boasts many exciting functions including automatic cooking functions which take the cooking zones to maximum power in a very short time, a Pause/Resume function, Recall after power off function so you can continue cooking using the same settings and a Keep warm 70°C setting. For your peace of mind
CCT9030 has several safety measures such as Auto-Stop in case of accidental start, long absence, overflow, or over temperature issues; Residual heat indicators for each zone so you know what’s hot to touch, and a child safety lock.
Like all Kleenmaid appliances this cooktop comes with a 5 year warranty and is supported by a network of service professionals all over Australia. These qualified technicians service Kleenmaid appliances in metropolitan and regional areas.
- 90cm built in ceramic cooktop with quartz grey graphics
- Eurokera vitro-ceramic, arsenic free glass with premium finished bevelled edges
- Electronic sensor touch controls
- 9 heating levels and 5 cooking zones – 1x extended, 1x triple
- Five timers on each zone and an egg timer
- Automatic cooking functions including keep warm 70°C setting
- Pause/Resume function
- Recall after power off function – allows you to continue cooking using the same settings when power is restored
- Auto-Stop in case of accidental start, long absence, overflow, over temperature
- Residual heat indicators for each zone – a safety sensor indicating surface is hot to touch
- Child safety lock
- Glass Flush Mounted: Yes
- Glass Surface Mounted: Yes
- Power Levels: 9
- Power Supply (V/Hz): 220-240V~,50~60Hz
- Front left element (W): 800/1600/2300 W Extendable
- Rear left element (W): 1200 W Zone
- Centre element: 1100/2000 W Extendable Oval Zone
- Rear right element (W): 1800 W Zone
- Front right element (W): 1200 W Zone
Manufacturer's Warranty (conditions apply): 5 Year Warranty.
DELIVERY POLICIES: Brands Direct Online deliver to all Australian Capital Cities and Major Regional Centres. However, a surcharge may apply for WA, NT, TAS & some Remote and Regional Areas, please contact us with your Address (postcode included), Contact Number and Email before your purchase to confirm the delivery cost. This will prevent any additional invoices in relation to excess courier costs that must be paid prior to delivery. Please take into consideration the following delivery conditions: Delivery is Monday to Friday 9AM to 5PM ONLY, DELIVERY IS TO DOOR ONLY and buyer must be available to accept delivery and assist driver in unloading, the delivery driver will not carry large items up or down stairs. Alternatively, you may authorise for the goods to be left on the premises without a signature. If the buyer is not at home at delivery time, a note will be left with the connote and courier details. The buyer must contact the freight company directly and arrange for collection or re-delivery. In the instance of re-delivery, an additional surcharge may apply. Out of Stock Products: We hold a wide range of stock in many warehouses around Australia with daily replenishment deliveries from all of our suppliers. If for some reason we cannot get your order within the promised time frame, we will contact you within 24-48 hours and advise you with an updated ETA. We will also recommend an alternative product.