Kleenmaid Cooktop Induction 60cm Black ICT6020
Specification Sheet (Click Here)
Dimensions: 590mm (w) x 55mm (h) x 520mm (d)
Please refer to Specification Sheet for specific dimensions
Features: 100% Australian Owned.
ICT6020, a 60cm Induction cooktop with quartz grey graphics and ‘C’ shaped edges, has Sensor Touch Controls giving access to 4 Cooking Zones (7000W power) with 9 Power Levels and Boost.
Safety features of this cooktop include Individual Residual Heat Indicators - safety sensors indicating that surface areas are hot to touch, Auto-Stop (in case of accidental start, long absence, overflow, or overheating), a child safety lock and Voltage Power Guard advanced "dirty power" protection technology.
Cooktops with Voltage Power Guard continuously monitor mains supply power for abnormal frequency and voltage variations. Automatic power reduction, or protective shutdown of the cooktop during periods of mains power irregularities, reduce the chance of a Kleenmaid induction cooktop experiencing major damage.
All this cooking power comes with Kleenmaid's 5 year full parts and labour warranty, and is supported by Kleenmaid's highly skilled national service network.
- Front “Touch control”
- Arsenic free glass
- Residual heat indicators: a safety sensor indicating surface is hot to touch
- Touch control with direct access to nine heating levels
- Auto-Stop in case of accidental start, long absence, overflow, over temperature
- Easy access servicing: provides access to working parts from below to avoid removing from bench when servicing
- Child safety lock
- Glass surface mounted
- Glass flush mounted
- Four elements – all with boost plus
- 4 cooking zones
- Voltage Power Guard continuously monitor mains supply power for abnormal frequency and voltage variations and protects as necessary.
- Induction cooktop with quartz grey graphics: Yes
- Induction surface: Arsenic Free Glass
- Power levels: 9 plus Boost
- Power supply (V/Hz): 220-240V~,50-60Hz
- Total power (W): 6600-7200W
- Front left element (W): 2000/2600 W zone
- Rear left element (W): 1500/1800 W zone
- Rear right element (W): 2000/2600 W zone
- Front right element (W): 1500/1800 W zone
- No. of Elements: 4
Manufacturer's Warranty (conditions apply): 5 Year Warranty.
DELIVERY POLICIES: Brands Direct Online deliver to all Australian Capital Cities and Major Regional Centres. However, a surcharge may apply for WA, NT, TAS & some Remote and Regional Areas, please contact us with your Address (postcode included), Contact Number and Email before your purchase to confirm the delivery cost. This will prevent any additional invoices in relation to excess courier costs that must be paid prior to delivery. Please take into consideration the following delivery conditions: Delivery is Monday to Friday 9AM to 5PM ONLY, DELIVERY IS TO DOOR ONLY and buyer must be available to accept delivery and assist driver in unloading, the delivery driver will not carry large items up or down stairs. Alternatively, you may authorise for the goods to be left on the premises without a signature. If the buyer is not at home at delivery time, a note will be left with the connote and courier details. The buyer must contact the freight company directly and arrange for collection or re-delivery. In the instance of re-delivery, an additional surcharge may apply. Out of Stock Products: We hold a wide range of stock in many warehouses around Australia with daily replenishment deliveries from all of our suppliers. If for some reason we cannot get your order within the promised time frame, we will contact you within 24-48 hours and advise you with an updated ETA. We will also recommend an alternative product.