Kleenmaid Cooktop Induction 90cm Black ICT9031
Specification Sheet (Click Here)
Dimensions: 880mm (w) x 52mm (h) x 520mm (d)
Please refer to Specification Sheet for specific dimensions
Features: 100% Australian Owned.
ICT9031 is a 90cm Induction cooktop with chrome metallic graphics and bevelled edges. It has six elements, all with boost plus, including a high power 3.7kW booster. Biometric Visual Indicator touch sliders control the 9 heating levels + Boost.
The bridging function on all elements allows simultaneous operation with a single control and the Active Zone Indicator shows which zones are in use. The amazing Chef Function allows the cooking zones from left to right to simultaneously operate at levels 2,6 and 9 to replicate a professional restaurant cooktop as you create culinary wonders with your new induction cooktop in your own kitchen.
Safety features of this cooktop include Individual Residual Heat Indicators showing which surfaces are hot to touch, Auto-Stop (in case of accidental start, long absence, overflow, or overheating), Voltage Power Guard advanced ‘dirty power’ protection technology and a child safety lock.
All this cooking power comes with Kleenmaid's 5 year full parts and labour warranty, and is supported by Kleenmaid's highly skilled national service network.
- Induction cooktop with chrome metallic graphics
- Bevelled shaped edges 22mm x 5mm
- Six elements – all with boost plus
- High power booster – 3.7kW
- Biometric Visual Indicator slider touch controls with 9 heating levels
- 9 cooking zone options
- Active Zone Indicator: indicates which controller once cookware is placed on cooking zone
- Six timers and egg timer
- Automatic cooking functions with keep warm 70°C
- Bridge function on all elements – allows simultaneous operation with a single control
- Pause Resume function
- Auto-Stop in case of accidental start, long absence, overflow, over temperature
- Power adapts automatically to the pot size
- Residual heat indicators: a safety sensor indicating surface is hot to touch
- Child safety lock
- Glass surface mounted
- Glass flush mounted
- Arsenic Free Glass
- Spill protection: safety sensors turn off cooktop at spillage, overheating, long absence or accidental start
- Voltage Power Guard monitors mains power supply for frequency and voltage variations, and protects as necessary
- The Chef Function allows the cooking zones from left to right to simultaneously operate at levels 2,6 and 9 to replicate a professional restaurant cooktop
Manufacturer's Warranty (conditions apply): 5 Year Warranty.
DELIVERY POLICIES: Brands Direct Online deliver to all Australian Capital Cities and Major Regional Centres. However, a surcharge may apply for WA, NT, TAS & some Remote and Regional Areas, please contact us with your Address (postcode included), Contact Number and Email before your purchase to confirm the delivery cost. This will prevent any additional invoices in relation to excess courier costs that must be paid prior to delivery. Please take into consideration the following delivery conditions: Delivery is Monday to Friday 9AM to 5PM ONLY, DELIVERY IS TO DOOR ONLY and buyer must be available to accept delivery and assist driver in unloading, the delivery driver will not carry large items up or down stairs. Alternatively, you may authorise for the goods to be left on the premises without a signature. If the buyer is not at home at delivery time, a note will be left with the connote and courier details. The buyer must contact the freight company directly and arrange for collection or re-delivery. In the instance of re-delivery, an additional surcharge may apply. Out of Stock Products: We hold a wide range of stock in many warehouses around Australia with daily replenishment deliveries from all of our suppliers. If for some reason we cannot get your order within the promised time frame, we will contact you within 24-48 hours and advise you with an updated ETA. We will also recommend an alternative product.